Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Years Resolutions

1) Have a more balanced lifestyle. So that means go to the gym regularly. Not only when school and work ceases and allows me too.

2) Try not to stress myself out so much (hence the balanced lifestyle being helpful to that).

3) Do a whole write through of the story I'm working on right now. I've been writing bits and pieces of a story now but I haven't written it from beginning to end. I've just being writing random scenes that comes to my head. I have a loose plot for it but know that when I write it will become very full and clear.

4) Create a blog and update it often. Obviously, I've created just created it.

5)Work on my grammar skills and spelling, and make an effort to edit. It's not that I don't like editing, I'm just lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment